Monday, September 8, 2008

take me along with you!

How do you know if people are ever going to remember you after you die? How do you know if you will have any relevance in anyone’s life after they cant see you any more? The question then rises up if you can believe in something or someone who you cant see! But can you….can you really believe in something you cant see?

Is seeing believing or do you actually need something to strengthen the faith you have? After you lose someone whom you love why is it so easy to go on believing that they are in a better place? Or why is it so difficult to believe that they are actually gone? What do you do then? Do you live in the past and not let go off them or do you take them along with you?

The answer then comes to me and with it brings a smirk to my sullen face……. I was going take him with me! I was going to take all the good things that came our way and all the great times we shared laughing at life everyday. He’s gone but that doesn’t mean that I have to forget about him or cry over him. No! that will just ruin and tarnish the few living memories that I carry along with me.

I live and I carry him along with me till my last breath!

2 comments:

nishath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Parnika said...

Listen to Open your Eyes by Snow Patrol..It's my funeral song..if u listen to it with this context it has a whole different meaning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...