Friday, September 26, 2008

change!

Today I sat around lazing in class when all of a sudden someone came in and said that there was to be some kind of a one-day tour for the whole department and that got me thinking about the one place which is always on my mind- Georges! I sat there thinking about all the weird things I had done there and how much I have grown since then. And yes when I think of Georges, I don’t think I’ll ever forget the people who helped me get this far!

AAK: the wise one( or so he likes to be called!) the bestest friend anyone in the world can ask for. Smart, funny, short-tempered, wise and all in all- my backbone!

AJ: stood by me through the most difficult times. My strength, my guide! A true and loyal friend!

R&M: the two people who made me realize the true meaning of friendship. ‘my guardian angels’- these 2 people even though far away are always in my thoughts!

BM: this one is difficult to explain- but let me tell you this, he is the only one who can get away with a horrible joke at the most serious of times! The wisecrack in the group!

LJT: the one i always underestimated and never quite knew..but lay under the misconception that i did!! am still getting to know him and trust me...the ride so far has been way too cool!! everyday is a surprise!!

VP: though my junior, she is the most genuine person I have known! Whats in her mind is in her mouth. This one came as quite a boon to me.

KS: one of the three sisters… that’s what I used to call her before I really knew her. Once I did I realize that if you have her in your life- you have the best critic and your best friend both together.

AS&NS: we never got along until my 12th and then it was really hard saying bye to them. These two are very different –A is quiet and N is the noisiest thing you can find (after all we are both Aquarians!!)

SaS&StS: well, I hardly got along with these two until SaS started dating my ex-boyfriend’s brother. As for Sts…..well she was the wisecrack of the girl’s group- with her stories of bhondas and puskies!!

And yes…..there are more to come. I realize now that had’nt I listened to them I would have been a complete idiot who did nothing with her life and became a complete raggmuffin!!! But now I know that change is painful but it is inevitable!!!

1 comment:

nishath said...

i love the way you defined each one of them... seems like you had quite a lot of fun over there... wish we had it too so... but i guess we had our share of fun too...

the vocab was really really really good... top notch...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...