Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My '25'.


Before I go to bed today I thought I would just write down something that was asked of me by a friend and for starters...as usual…I’m sorry that this is coming so late!

Ok for most people who think you know me... you don’t! So... 25 random things about me...


1) The most important thing in my life is my family. I adore my Brother, have great regard and respect for my Dad and just absolutely love my Mom.

2) I love the rains! And I actually prefer crying in the rain... no one really asks why your eyes are red then. But on a more serious note... I love the feel of the prick on a rain drop on your face when you’re driving in the rain.

3) I hate any other flavor for ice-cream except chocolate. I pride myself on being the best choser of ice-creams at BR.

4) I'm a complete romantic. I could spend an entire day reading crappy, cheesy, sleazy romantic novels about some drama queen who couldn’t find her shoe!

5) I love Sit-Com's! From the ones with class to the ones that make no sense at all... I can watch them all!!!

6) I love the color Blue! Anything that color makes me feel nice on the inside and it’s the same feeling with White too! And yes...black makes me look fat and white makes me look thin! That’s exactly how topsy-turvy things are!

7) If I had one wish...I would wish that my life was a Fairy- Tale! I absolutely love fairy tales and know almost every single one of them by heart and I'm also one of the biggest fans of Disney!

8) I detest cooking! I don’t understand how you can spend an entire day slogging your ass off and then eat all that you just made! Weird!

9) I hated reading books but the recent few years have shown me that the saying is true- ' A book can be your best friend'. After all it shows you exactly what you want to see. How would anyone not like it!

10) I love my palate and absolutely relish food... that other people make! I love spicy food...it should bring a tear to your eye and make your nose wrinkle!

11) I'm a complete movie-holic! I can watch any movie under the sun but I like the romantic- comedies best and if I really like the movie I can watch it like a million times and still not get bored.

12) I know it will be contradicting if I say that I get bored fast… but Trust me I do! Movies and ice cream are probably the only things I don’t tire of but everything else is there!

13) I love being in the spotlight. It’s a completely new feeling every time you win something or when you are No.1! As for me...No.1 is most important!

14) Dairy milk- without nuts or anything in it is my most favorite chocolate. I hate white chocolate...C'mon...chocolate is brown for Gods sake!

15) I am one of the best liars the world has seen and believe me...its not like people don’t ask me if I'm in the right profession or not!

16) I'm a window shoppaholic! I love going in with a bunch of friends, trying on some stuff and then walking out without buying anything. Its awesome fun! I have references!

17) I have the General Knowledge of a 'pea'. I cant stand anything that has anything to do with politics and besides there is nothing to read in the papers these days except who bombed who... c'mon... either do something to stop it or completely shut up!

18) I'm the most indecisive person you can find! I 'm just really confused always and can’t stand more than 2 choices. If there are 3 I just run like the wind!

19) I love poetry. Anything that has a jingle to it is good for me.

20) I'm 0% ‘not’ photogenic! Most of times u don’t find me in photos because I’m hiding from the camera and if I’m in the photo then I either look like a Hispanic or my teeth are just sticking out!

21) Which brings me to point 21- I'm very conscious about my teeth? I have weird teeth! For those bothering to read these…don’t stare at my teeth to check the next time I meet you.

22) I love sun signs! I'm Aquarius for all those who don’t know and I just have to read the papers every morning to find out what’s in my horoscope for the day! That is after I read the entertainment page and the Editorial page- if the topic interests me!

23) I can’t stand roses. I'm more of the Daisies girl. I love long walks especially when walking on the beach- chappals in one hand and sand running through your feet. The feeling always brings out a sense of happiness in me. I love Sun, Sand and Sea.

24) Three things that could make me cry of happiness- the feeling of ice on my tongue; pani puri- i just love the crackling sound in my mouth and the old numbers that remind me of the dances I danced for at the socials in school!

And yes....finally the one…the only...No.25

25) I believe that by saying that I’m different and I’m unique and I’m not like the rest of 'em just makes you one among the people who are saying that they are different and your still part of a crowd!

And trust me...that’s one big crowd!
Cheers!
Ciao.

4 comments:

Hrishi Varma said...

Call the men in white coats is the thought that flashed across my mind when I first read this

atkum said...

well...some of us are just plain weird! and like it that way!

Parnika said...

mesa daisy girl too :)

Blistering Barnacles said...

I loved your candour. I realise this post is nearly three years old, but I thought I should express my disagreement on two points:

> 20) I'm 0% ‘not’ photogenic!
> 21) I'm very conscious about my teeth. I have weird teeth!

Nonsense - you look just fine in the pics, so it stands to reason you'll be even more beautiful in real life. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...