Monday, September 22, 2008

?

So after the complete writing spree I was sitting today in the bathroom (which as most people know is my thinking space). I know its funny and all but trust me….its quiet! There is no one to bug you or interrupt your thoughts. Anyways…..this one is not about bathrooms or anything…..it’s just a random article about some random thoughts that crept into my mind.
So as I was saying, I was sitting there thinking…after this complete month of writing, will I be able to continue this or will I just lose track in the centre, get bored of it and stop? There’s something you should know about me….. I get bored very easily…with things, people and anything that I have for too long! I know its not something that I should be proud of…but hey that’s just who I am.
I’m not going to compromise on who I am just so I can write what people want to read! I was talking to a lot of people who read other people’s blogs and they criticize and comment as if it’s cake walk for them to write something like that. To all those people my question is…..have any of you taken the time to really read what has been written there or is it just to make your day that you destroy another’s?
Holy shit I sound like a feminist? Anyways the point I’m trying to make here…even though I’m not even close to it is this- how many of us are willing to sacrifice ourselves to be someone else so that everyone else around you is content…not happy…just content?
How many of us want to write what we think and not care what others think about it?

1 comment:

nishath said...

well... well... those are some tough words out there... i mean for critics... its not always an easy job i would say... they cannot always please the one who's work they criticize... but at times what they tell u should be taken up in the positive sense...

see? sometimes randomness prevails... and it turns out to be good... How many of us want to write what we think and not care what others think about it? that spirit lies within u and it has helped u bring out this i guess...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...