Wednesday, September 24, 2008

marriage without being married?

NN and I are always together and so as the mindset of Kerala is everyone wround here thinks we are married! How dumb is that! So we like spending time together, we enjoy each others company… we have each others back… but hey love? – no way and marriage is far away; and not even to each other.
Love and friendship are two very different relationships and yet from time immemorial these 2 relationships have been entwined together to create a fusion. Why? Why do that? Why mix 2 very different emotions and create a mess of it?
Both together- there are possibilities where people say my best friend is my girlfriend. We say (NN and me!)- your best friend is your strength, why make them your weakness?
All this runs through my mind as I sit in my class staring at a black board with a squeaky teacher in the background. As usual, im sitting right next to NN, thinking and listening to the stories of Shelley and Keats and how Keats was destroyed by love…blah blah…blah!! And as I look around me, I also see so much friendship around and ask myself-
If it weren’t for love, how would you be bound to your friends? And there again we have it- the lethal combination of two powerful emotions to form one supreme power!

3 comments:

inspirez said...

Kudos to you...

nishath said...

aha... the pleasure or the disgust of getting married at such a young age...

i can only add thus...

There's a strength in me, it
seems, I had forgotten
Now I, realize today, I'm
starting to dream again
Again, was a matter of when
I guess we all lose our way, now and then

and it's because u were by ma side all this while that this was all possible...

angel's choice said...

let em know de secret behind???he he

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...