Friday, November 28, 2008

my other half!

its been a while since i started writing and i dont think ive ever mentioned the other 'MJ' in my family. yup! i am talking about my partner in crime and my accomplice in everthing i have ever done- like he puts it- the dudemeister- my brother! its just that today i was wondering what i would have done if there was no him and the thought scared the living hell out of me!!!
so this is just to say 'MJ'- even if your the most annoying, agitating, irritating, bug- i just want you to know that if there wasnt you there would never be a me and mom would never have had an 'us'!
how does she put it again-" if its between them-its war....but if its against one of them-then the person on the other side is sure to lose!"
love ya bro!

1 comment:

nishath said...

bro's and sis's breath life into an otherwise boring routine...

when u do something naughty, u can blame it on the other...

when u want help u can always rely on the reliable source...

when the beatings come they can share it with u...

glad to know the other MJ too...

mj's - u r awesome...

;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...