Thursday, December 11, 2008

the thought of being unlucky always!

I’m tired of exams and am wondering when I will be let lose when all of sudden some stupid astrologer tells my family that I have got to slog my way through if I have to maintain number one position. God where the hell does this end? Oops! I just used God and Hell in the same sentence.
It sure looks like I’m going to rot in the fiery pits of red blood stained ‘Hell’!! Maybe that’s why exams are getting more difficult and I’m getting unluckier by the day!


I’m beginning to wonder if there’s going to be any more luck at all. Life is so hectic! And I haven’t even started working!!! Wait till that comes along!

Uhhhhh!

1 comment:

nishath said...

anyone's got to slog to maintain something that they've attained...
sometimes it feels better not to have achieved much and achieve in parts...
sometimes too much of something can also be bad for the body...
so i am guessing this is what exams must be doing to u at the moment...

buckle up... the astrologer hasn't been wrong till now has he?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...