Saturday, October 11, 2008

a world of its own!

Come to think of it, college isn’t so bad a place…after all, it taught me all there is to life in the most difficult of ways…which is probably the reason I learnt that you can make a mistake once….because making a mistake once is not a mistake…but repeat that and it becomes a fault! So yes...like they say…your college years are the best years of your life and though mine haven’t been that easy on me…it wasn’t that bad! The way I see it…nothing good in life comes easy and this was just one more threshold in my life which I’m going to cross in 4 months. Who knows where life will lead me in the future but let me say this… life would have been so different without MCC. I would still think that the world was filled with only nice people. I would always trust fast and still be wearing my heart on my sleeve. But now… even though I’m still confused over a lot of things and even though it takes a while for the bulb inside my head to burn….it still manages to burn at the right time and I manage to keep myself out of trouble.
MCC gave me more than I expected: an awesome ragging, a few good friends, a bunch of good memories, a lot of action, tonnes of melodrama, a million fights and misunderstandings and THE CLASS OF 2006-2009…where at the beginning it was just a room filled with people from all walks of life and now…its nothing less than a family. A family where there are fights but the solutions are found from within! A family where everything is shared and an actual effort is made to understand the person sitting opposite you!
So here’s to Malabar Christian College: a home outside home in all senses.

2 comments:

nishath said...

it sure was a wonderful place... even though the enjoyment level was to a different level... we shall all miss MCC once for some small reason... and when we do... tears are gonna come rushing down the cheeks... :(

atkum said...

i agree!!! and realisation came pouring out yesterday! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...