Monday, October 27, 2008

a q that needs no a

Have you ever thought about that sudden shiver that runs down your spine when you sit idle for a while? At a very logical level that might not mean much; at the scientific level it just happens when your muscles suddenly relax; at an emotional level…is there really an answer? And that is now the question? Why is there never a definite answer for something emotional? If you want to break up with somebody…3/4 of the time you hardly have a logical answer. If you want to say ‘I love you’ and you cant , there again you don’t have a logical answer why you cant say it. It’s sometimes so difficult to really know why emotional things don’t have answers to…its just better to accept them and move on rather that question what you can never find an answer to.

3 comments:

nishath said...

sometimes the mind doesn't give u an answer to everything... that when the heart takes over... u are left at splitsville... choosing... choice... happiness... all toil...


small. simple. confused.

Parnika said...

Its like when u say 'I donno why but I feel....'
And invariably the next question asked will be "But why?"
I was just thinking of this today..why don't I have an answer, an explanation for why I feel what I feel..when I fall in love, when I fall outta love...
Then again as Nishath says matters of the heart are difficult for the mind to comprehend...
And unanswered questions should remain unanswered...

Sudeeptha said...

ya its like ur last sentence...

"its just better to accept them and move on rather that question what you can never find an answer to."

Cuz one question will lead to another emotion which will lead to another question!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...