Thursday, June 19, 2008

alone alone and all all alone

And once I knew a certain someone
Who stood alone/ alone and all alone
And though he had many a friends
It always looked like he was making amends

And once I knew a certain someone
Who stood by corners all day long
And when the night would stir along
He would sing his woe-filled song

And once I knew a certain someone
Who saw right through a persons lie
But what the others didn’t know
Was that his was lie that would never show

And once I knew a certain someone
Who conquered all that he came across
But little did he know just then
Someone was coming to conquer his den

And do once I knew a certain someone
Who believed in all but him
But when she came passing by
He was elated but didn’t know why

Once I knew a certain someone
Who smiled at every word I said
But possession took the better of him
And guilt but filled him to the brim

And once I knew a certain someone
Who took his last breath and cried to me
‘I loved to the best I could
And gave you the best of what I am’

And now I know certain someone
Who stood alone/ alone and all all alone
Thinking many may come and many may go
But this dream will live on forever

And so now I know a certain me
Who’s under a mask that no one can see
But little as they know I’m alone as can be
Alone, alone all all alone and the world to see

Now I know a certain meWhose just as alone as was he...

1 comment:

nishath said...

there's a certain drag to this one... if u could in any manner get the thing shortened up, it would look more presentable... because this a times feels like we are swimming, and we end up drinking water half the time...


anywho the context must have some relevance i guess to me... but yeah there is a phase in life when u urself cannot assess on who u r... at that particular moment... instead of making the one who's suffering's life shittier... it is better to give support even if it is temporary... that can do magic beyond what words can repeat... get the point... thoughts altered well... nice read...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...