Tuesday, August 9, 2011

celebrating the true spirit of joblessness

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:

The Smurfs (3D)with really big weird glasses that made me look and feel weird!


2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING:

The Lord of the Rings. Yes... this time I am going to finish reading it however long it takes- so thank you Raouf! :)


3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME:

Scrabble. Ludo with Sujeet.


4. FAVORITE SOUNDS:

rain. its cliched but i love it. my dad praying in the morning. my mom in the kitchen. my phone ringing at 11. Jahnvi calling for me.

5. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:

baseless allegations thrown at your face make you feel like shit.so too when your'e yelled at for somebody else's mistake.

6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE:

I hope I dont fall or hurt myself today!

7. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE:

Mcdonalds! all the way...

14. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, “IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…:

get more sleep. I have a feeling I'm sleeping less these days!

15. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? :

Yes

16. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? :

A streak of red or electric blue.

17. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN:

Calicut,Bahrain,Ooty,Hyderabad, Bangalore

18. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH:

Football with Mritul and Cricket with Mom.

19. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:

I have no idea what i would have done without you in my life... loads of love your way Varma!

20. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED? :

Chappals, Chappals and loads of Chappals.

21. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? :

Yes.

22. MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? :

"I am a creature of the night".courtesy: Hrishikesh Varma

23. FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX? :

Home on the sofa in front of the T.v.

2 comments:

$unshine of the Moon said...

Forget Brocolli, u eat the stems as well.......Yuckity Yuck......Weirdo!!!

nishath said...

the epitome of joblessnessness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...