Monday, March 1, 2010

28 February 2010

A strong gush of wind. a horde of people clustered in a narrow corridor around a tiny little child that lay there.Red-wine like substance all around him. Gasping for air. Sipping on water. He drew his last breath. An image that will never leave my eyes.He passed away last night. I didnt know him and now I will never know him either.

At the end of it all... what will remain with me is the vacant expression in his childlike eyes. The eyes that will never see the dawn of the morning sun again...never again.

But I will say this... wherever you are...I, like all the others...hope your'e happy. Content with the life you have led.

1 comment:

Hrishi Varma said...

tagged. http://pocketsfullofburgers.blogspot.com/2010/03/taggedscrewed.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...